Write for us LeadMarketingBusiness.Com
Would you like to write for LeadMarketingBusiness? Then, you are in the right place. Please read our guidelines before submitting an article to our editorial team.
We are looking for passionate industry professionals to write thought leadership articles for LeadMarketingBusiness.
Please email us: contact@LeadMarketingBusiness.com
Including attractive articles increases, your credibility increases brand awareness and strengthens your reputation as a significant influencer in the industry.
We follow a strict process and accept contributions that meet our quality standards. Also, your posts should allow our audience to learn something new about each topic. Therefore, your content must be unique, attractive, and present new ideas. Once your article is published, you will have a broad view of our audience from the marketing round. It would be on our website as well as various social media platforms.
We ask that you read our guidelines carefully before writing to us. Make sure content follows all procedures to be considered.
To write to us, you can email us at contact@LeadMarketingBusiness.com
How do I submit an article to LeadMarketingBusiness?
- Give a short presentation of yourself in a maximum of 50 words.
- Your original article is at least 1000 words long.
- Please mention in the subject of your email: “Send Guest Post.”
- Finally, we are pleased to have you on board and present your content on our LeadMarketingBusiness.com website.
If you’d like to write, guest post, or contribute an article for LeadMarketingBusiness, please email us at contact@ LeadMarketingBusiness.com
Topics we consider for LeadMarketingBusiness:
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing automation
- Leading generation
- Junk mail
- Internet Marketing
- Conversion optimization
- Building a relationship
- Articles with instructions
- Email Marketing
Why write to us (LeadMarketingBusiness)
- If you write for us, your business client can be a reader of our blog. They are massively exposed.
- You can link to your website in the article that shares the SEO value of your website.
- Helps build a relationship with your target audience.
- We are also present on social networks, and we will publish your article on our social networks.
- If you write for us, your brand and your content will be visible around the world.
Guidelines for writing for us (LeadMarketingBusiness)
By posting a guest post or writing to us for marketing purposes, you confirm that you agree to these terms.
- Quality of content: content should be innovative and user-friendly rather than supportive. Articles with real scenarios, informative tips are preferred.
- Uniqueness: All guest posts must be clear, transparent, and authentic (never published). You don’t want your guest post to appear anywhere in the search engine. As soon as your contribution has been approved for publication, you grant us the copyright as the owner of your content and ensure that you do not use this content for any other purpose.
- Topic: You can write to us about marketing, social media, web design, internet marketing, business, and mobile technology, or the previous guest post topics and use the search option at the top of the website to see if we already have any content in your case. Let’s try to see a different view of the article than the existing one and publish a new one.
- Length: – Guest posts must be at least 800 words or more. The ideal length is 1500-2000 words.
- If you would like to support your business with a contribution, please email us our sponsored contribution options.
- Format: All entries must be in American English and submitted in Word Docs or Google Docs.
- Be accurate and understandable in your sentences.
- Bullets help distinguish articles and keep your writing clean.
- Use bold marks on long articles that lose the appearance of the paragraph.
- Images: Add at least 1-2 images to the content used in the article. Photos must be clear (<150 KB)
- Biography: Authors must provide the following information:
- Your email address, which will be kept confidential at all times.
- A short bio of 50 words or less (may include a link to the social network website)
- A portrait photo (you can facilitate our work by uploading your image to the Gravatar email address you provided).
- We will not assign your contribution to any company. Instead, we will represent your item on your behalf as there is only one quality to avoid confusion.
We look forward to working with you!