Landing Page Design Best Practices – Benefits, Relevant Images, and More
Landing Page Design Best Practices
Landing page design best practices are any page visitors arrive at after clicking on a marketing call-to-action. It could be a search or display ad, an email, a social media post, or an affiliate link.
Around companies send traffic from those referring sources to their home page, that’s a mistake. Landing pages deliver several benefits, including a clearcut offer that aligns with whatever the referring source is.
It results in higher conversions than simply sending new visitors to the home page and hoping they figure out how to find what was offered when they clicked.
1. Do Highlight the Benefits
- Product designers incline to want to focus on features; consumers want to know about the benefits.
- They want to see how those features impact their experience. A person doesn’t buy a car because of its 300hp, they buy it because that 300hp allows them to go fast.
- That’s why many car ads mention their 0-60 times instead of just horsepower numbers.
2. Do Use Relevant Images
- People are visual creatures. A shortage of images can be frightening to a person viewing a landing page. Good photos add to a sense of trust between the consumer and the company.
- Here are many types of images that can be used effectively for landing pages. Product images are the most obvious choice.
- As workers respond better to pictures of real people, images of persons using the product are even more compelling. On the other hand, stock photos of models don’t necessarily add to the user’s experience.
- Landing page designers should use images that create an emotional response in the people visiting a landing page.
3. Do Test Your CTAs
- Arguably the essential part of any landing page is the call-to-action. Since of their importance, designers need to test their CTAs to ensure they’re optimized to get the highest positive responses from visitors.
- A/B testing is the humblest way to test this. Designers can have two landing pages randomly shown to visitors for a set time.
- Each identical except for differences in the CTA itself. After there, they can continue to refine and test until the CTA gets the desired results.
- Designers must consider testing things like the CTA button color, the language surrounding the CTA (and on the button itself), and the placement of the CTA on the page.
- Here (Other parts of the landing page can also be A/B tested for better overall results.)
4. Do Make It Mobile-friendly
- Seeing the number of people browsing the web on their mobile devices, it is a mistake for designers to overlook how their landing pages will look on smaller screens.
- While one option is to create a layout that looks good on mobile devices, simplifying your landing page to be more effective on mobile is an even better idea.
- However, mobile device compatibility is essential for landing pages targeting social media posts, advertisements, or emails. Popular 2017.
- 75% of email users reported checking their email on a mobile device (that number has only increased since then).
- Furthermore, 42% of people worldwide (not just Internet users) use social networking sites from their mobile device. Additionally, in 2018, 40% of Black Friday sales were made from a smartphone or tablet.
- People don’t just surf social media and read email on their smartphones. They make procurements, sign up for services.
- And otherwise complete the actions that companies want them to take. Designers who overlook this considerable market share are shortsighted at best.
Personal Injury Lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com
This article will guide with Step-by-step Guide about Personal Injury Lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com, when to hire them and other…
esamajkalyan gujarat gov in (eSamajkalyan Portal Registration 2022)
eSamajkalyan Portal Registration 2022 – esamajkalyan gujarat gov in (e samaj kalyan) Online Application Form 2022. Apply Online for E…