Performance Planner, which is part of Google’s suite of digital marketing tools, allows you to create detailed plans to forecast outcomes after implementing certain changes, including how this will affect key metrics. There’s also a budget section, and the tool suggests spending amounts and opportunities to help you maximise your budget. The final plan displayed can demonstrate how much money should be spent to maximise clicks, conversions, or conversion value. The planner examines seasonality, competitor activity, past performance, existing performance, and landing page to generate ad auctions that have occurred in the last week to ten days. In general, Performance Planner allows you to:
- Experiment with different campaign settings to see what happens.
- Gain access to campaign forecasts, including monthly and quarterly performance.
- Changes suggested by your plan should be implemented quickly and without difficulty.
- Recognize opportunities during seasonal periods
- Budgets must be managed across accounts and campaigns.
How cool is that? However, keep in mind that this useful tool has some limitations and can only be used on the following campaign types: Search, Shopping, Display, Video, Local, and Performance Max. To push this even further, there are some basic criteria that campaigns must meet in order to be effective:
- They must have received more than three clicks in the last seven days.
- They must employ specific bid strategies.
- They must have received at least one conversion in the last week.
- They must have been operational for at least 72 hours.
On the other hand, you will be unable to use Performance Planner if:
- If you haven’t gotten any conversions or clicks yet,
- If one of your campaigns was removed,
- If your campaigns share a budget,
- If your ads have been running for less than 72 hours.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write for Leadmarketingbusiness– Performance Planner write for us
Search Terms Related to Performance Planner write for us
what does performance planner automatically do
what can the performance planner assist you with
my performance planner
what’s the main goal of the google ads performance planner tool?
performance planner in google ads
performance planner best practices
why should your business use performance planner
how to use google ads performance planner
Guidelines of the Article – Performance Planner write for us
You can send your article to email@example.com